lauantai 23. kesäkuuta 2012

You're paralyzing me and I don't know why

Tämän päivän soitetuimmat top 5.

1. The Fray - Say when
  
I see you there,
don't know where you come from
Unaware of a stare from someone
Don't Appear to care
that I saw you, and I want you

















2. Ron Pope - Somebody that i used to know

And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger
And that feels so rough















3. Lifehouse - From where you are

So far away from where you are
I’m standing underneath the stars
And I wish you were here 
















4. The Honey Trees - To be with you

Oh I could sail the world
Search through the darkest waters but
I'd never find
These golden eyes
















5. The Fray - Happiness

Happiness is just outside my window
Would it crash blowing 80-miles an hour?
Or is happiness a little more like knocking
On your door, and you just let it in? 

 

2 kommenttia: